Durham City will have sustainable transport access to economic, educational, training, cultural and social opportunities for all, thereby enabling a swifter transition to a healthier environment and a low-carbon future.
- To ensure that Our Neighbourhood is well-served by sustainable transport;
- To make travel healthier and safer for all;
- To create pleasant and healthy streets, public places and areas of natural environment.
- Policy T1: Sustainable transport accessibility and design
- Policy T2: Residential Car Parking
- Policy T3: Residential Storage for Cycles and Mobility Aids
The convener for this topic is Matthew Phillips.