The AGM of the Durham City Neighbourhood Planning Forum will be held on Wednesday 21 March 2018, at 6.00 pm, in St Nicholas’ Lower Hall, Market Place, Durham City
- Chair’s welcome and introductory remarks
- Apologies for absence
- Chair’s Annual Report 2017-18
- Treasurer’s Annual Report 2017-18
- Questions to Officers
- Election of Officers 2018-19 Nominations received:
- Chair – Roger Cornwell
- Vice Chair – John Ashby
- Treasurer – Sue Childs
- Secretary – John Lowe
- Engagement Officer – Pippa Bell
- Update on the Draft Neighbourhood Plan
- Any Other Business (to be received by deadline of 15 March)
The AGM will be followed by a monthly wrap up session of the Forum.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the AGM and wrap up session to observe.